SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 8134 Posts
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification and Online Application Form: SBI has recently invited application for the recruitment of 8134 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the bank for the year 2020. The SBI clerk application form procedure has been started from 3rd January 2020. Interested candidates can fill SBI clerk 2020 application forms online before the last date i.e. 26th January 2020.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & Apply online.
VACANCY DETAILS SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Jr Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Sl No||Circle Name||Regular||Backlog|
|15||Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||865||0|
|Special Recruitment Drive|
IMPORTANT DATE SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 10-02-2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): February/ March 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): 11-02-2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): 2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 19-04-2020
APPLICATION FEE SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
SBI Clerk Recruitment Eligibility 2020
Before applying online, applicants interested in filling application form should go through the eligibility criteria first. They should apply only if they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
They can check the SBI clerk eligibility requirement below-
Education Qualification (as on 1st January 2020)-
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply provided they have to produce the relevant qualification certificates on or before 31st August if they pass the exam.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years and maximum should be 28 years as on 1st Jan 2020.
Relaxation of upper age limit is also provided to various reserved category candidates. The age relaxation for SBI clerk posts is shared as under-
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled ExServicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
How to fill SBI clerk application form 2020
Candidates interested in procuring SBI Clerk job need to fill the application form first. They can fill the online application form by following the step-by-step procedure shared as under-
- Begin with visiting the official website of SBI (mentioned above).
- Select the “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Open the “click here for registration number” link.
- Enter the basic details in the given space and click on save and next button. A registration number and password will be generated. Keep both the details save for future references.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now fill the personal, qualification details and other details asked.
- Preview the information carefully before the final submission of the application.
- Make a payment of the prescribed application fee by options provided. E-receipt of application fee will be generated.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt. Keep it safe for future references.
|APPLY ONLINE||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
* RELATED JOBS