RSCB Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For Rajasthan Co-Operative Bank 715 Vacancies Of Banking Assistant & Other Posts
RSCB Recruitment 2019 Banking Assistant & Other 715 Vacancies…
RSCB Bank Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan State Co-operative Bank issued the 2019 RSCB recruitment notification for the position of Banking Assistant, Senior Manager, Computer Programmer, Manager and Stenographer. A total of 715 vacancies has been released. From September 18, all interested and eligible candidates can apply online. On the official website, the RSCB online application / registration has been activated – rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in and the same is now being updated in this article.
TOTAL VACANCY: 775
RSCB Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Manager Apex Bank/ CCB)||12|
District Level Central Co-operative Banks Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Manager (Manager Apex Bank/ CCB)||102|
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-09-2019 Changed to 18-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2019 Changed to 10-10-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 10-10-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 25-10-2019
- Tentative Date for Online Exam: November 2019
RSCB Recruitment 2019 Application fee
Fees for General/Creamy layer of BC/MBC Rs. 1000/-, Sahriya/SC/ST/Non-Creamy layer BC/EWS and MBC/TSP Area/Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan Rs.500/-.
1. Computer Programmer 10 Post
2. Salary : Rs.6,770-45,590/- p.m
3. Qualification : (i) B.Tech/BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT); or (ii) One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) with M.Sc; or (ii) A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from a recognized University/Board with a Diploma (Three -Year) in Computer Engineering. or (iii) A Graduate Degree in Commerce/Economics/Science/Maths/Statistics from a recognized University/Board with a Post Graduation degree MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT) AND
4. Experience: – One-year post qualification experience as on 31.07.2019 in software development, implementation, and operations in addition to the above educational qualifications from any recognized institute of repute. Deep knowledge of Networking and RDMS (Relational Database Management System) is compulsory.
Selection Will be Held on Examination.
How To Apply:
(i) Scan their:-photograph (4.5 cm / 3.5 cm) — signature (with black ink) — left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) — hand-written statement (on white paper with black ink) (text shown below) ensuring that all of these scanned documents comply with the specifications set out in Annex III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature will NOT be accepted in Cap.
(iii)The impression of the left thumb should be scanned properly and not smudged.(If a candidate has no left thumb, he / she may apply with his / her right thumb.)
(iv) The text for the handwritten statement is as follows: “I, (candidate’s name), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form I will submit the supporting documents as and when necessary.”
(v) The handwritten statement listed above must be in the handwriting of the candidate and in English only. The document will be considered invalid if it is written and submitted by anyone else or in any other language. (In the case of visually impaired candidates who are unable to write, the text of the statement may be typed and the left thumb impression placed below the typed statement and)
(vi) Keep the necessary details / documents ready to make Online Payment of the required application fee / intimation fee has a valid personal email ID and mobile no.active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Banks can mail intimations to download Examination Call Letters, etc. through the registered e-mail ID. If a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, his / her new email ID and mobile no should be created. Until applying online, the email account and mobile number must be established.
a. Applications will be accepted through the Board‘s website www.rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in and in the prescribed online application form only. No other method of application will be accepted.
b.Candidates Only from 12.09.2019 to 06.10.2019 can candidates apply online.
c. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should (i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required Specifications as set out in this Advertising in Annex 4.