IBPS SO Recruitment 2019: Notification PDF (out), Application Process, Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
IBPS SO Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has activated the IBPS SO Apply Online Link 2019 on its official website. The IBPS SO Application process will last till 26th November 2019. Check here the detailed application process for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 that aims to fill a total of 1145 vacancies to the post of Specialist Officer (SO). IBPS SO Notification 2019 was released on 5th November 2019 for the recruitment of Specialist Officers (CRP SPL-IX) in the public sector banks. We have provided below the important details of the IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, cutoff, interview details, and provisional allotment. Also, apply online for the IBPS SO on the direct link given below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the IBPS SO Prelims 2019 exam on 28th December & 29th December 2019 to fill vacancies to the following posts of Specialist Officers – Agricultural Field Officer, IT Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Law Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, and Marketing Officer. IBPS Specialist officers work with other banking officials such as Clerks and Probationary Officers in various fields such as Information Technology, Human Resource, Marketing, etc. They are recruited through a three-phased selection process – Prelims, Mains & Interview.
The IBPS SO Notification reveals that the preliminary exam will be held on 28 December and 29 December and the IBPS SO mains exam will be held on 25 January 2020. The choice of candidates for the next phases will be decided in each phase. To appear for the recruitment exam, apply for the IBPS SO 2019. Here are the direct links and all the details of IBPS SO Notification PDF.
IBPS SO 2019 VACANCY: 1163
IBPS SO 2019 POST DETAILS
|Agricultural Field Officer||100||44||180||67||279||670|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||2||1||5||2||10||20|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||76||Degree (Engg)/ PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|2||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||670||Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|3||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||27||PG (Hindi/ Sanskrit & English)|
|4||Law Officer (Scale I)||60||Bachelor Degree (Law (LLB))|
|5||HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I)||20||Any Degree, PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)|
|6||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||310||Any Degree with MMS/ MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM (Marketing)|
- For General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01-11-2019)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Steps to Fill IBPS SO 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill IBPS SO Application Form 2019 in online mode only from November 6 – 26, 2019 by following the steps given below:
Step 1: IBPS SO Registration
- Visit the official website – ibps.in
- Click on CRP for Specialist Officers IX, then click on the yellow tab “Click Here for New Registration”
- Now, enter your Name, Mobile number, Email ID and security pin in the registration form.
- A registration number and Password will be sent to you as as SMS and email.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Documents
- Login using Registration number and password.
- Upload scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in prescribed specifications.
Step 3: Fill IBPS SO Application Form
- Enter your personal, educational and contact details.
- Indicate the post and organization you want to apply for and mention your preferred IBPS SO Exam Center.
- Preview the form once before submitting it as any correction is not possible after final submission.
Step 4: Pay IBPS SO Application Fees
- The examination fees can be paid in online mode via Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The registration fees vary as per candidate’s category: