CBSE Recruitment 2019 for 357 Steno, Jr Assistant, Assistant Secretary, JHT, Jr Accountant & Other Posts, Apply Online @cbse.nic.in
CBSE Recruitment 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), recently, published the recruitment notification for various posts
Such as Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant
Interested candidate applies for Direct Recruitment on All India Competitive Examination basis.CBSE Registrations has begun through online application on its website www.cbse.nic.in and the closing date of application is 16 December 2019.
Total No Of Post: 357
CBSE Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Total||Max. Age||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Secretary||14||40 Years||Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience|
|2||Assistant Secretary (IT)||7||B.E./ B.Tech (IT)/ M.SC. (IT)/ MCA with relevant experience|
|3||Analyst (IT)||14||35 Years|
|4||Junior Hindi Translator||8||30 Years||Master’s Degree with Hindi/ English as elective subjects & Diploma or Certificate Course in translation|
|5||Senior Assistant||60||Graduation with Typing Knowledge|
|6||Stenographer||25||27 Years||Bachelor’s Degree with Shorthand Knowledge|
|7||Accountant||6||30 Years||Bachelor’s degree with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject|
|8||Junior Assistant||204||27 Years||12th Class or equivalent qualification with shorthand knowledge|
|9||Junior Accountant||19||Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce/ Accounts as one of the subjects.|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-11-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 16-12-2019
For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS:
- For Group- A posts: Rs. 1500/-
- For Group- B & C posts: Rs. 800/-
- Pay the fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women/ Regular CBSE Employee candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for CBSE Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post online from 15 November to 16 December 2019.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
* RELATED JOBS
10.OPTION FOR POSTING CBSE Recruitment 2019
1. The candidates may give their 3 (Three) preferences among the offices of CBSE
Located in the following selected cities.The posting will be decided based on the Board’s availability of posts and requirement.However, mere exercising the option for posting does not confer any The recruitment / posting right and successful candidates may be named to any of the selection boards in the country.
Sl No Option(s)
Based on the marks scored in Stage-I, candidates appearing for the post of
Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT), Analyst (IT), Junior Hindi Translator,
Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant and Junior
Accountant will be shortlisted for skill in the final stage, category wise.
test /interview for the post(s) as the case may be.
1. For Group – ‘A’ post i.e. Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT) and
Analyst (IT) the successful candidates of Stage-I will be interviewed by the
Selection Committee. The final merit list will be drawn category wise and post
wise on the basis of consolidated marks scored in the CBT/Written exam and
|CUTT OFF MARKS|
|1||ASSISTANT SECRETARY||UR/ EWS = 50%|
OBC = 45%
SC/ST/PWBD = 40%
|2||ASSISTANT SECRETARY (IT)|
Note-1: The Board reserves the right to increase/decrease the shortlisting
Criteria/Cut off marks for second stage/final stage/skill test/interview, as the case
Note-2: The posts require the candidate(s) to undergo Interview/Final Stage, the candidate (s) will be shortlisted for INTERVIEW in the ratio of 1:3 of posts advertised, as the case may be.
IMPORTANT INFO About CBSE Recruitment 2019
The cut-off marks criteria maybe increased/decreased subject to number of candidate(s) qualifying for the final
stage. Interview for Group-A post in the ratio of 1:3 of the advertised post.
2. Candidates require to appear in Single-Stage MCQ examination in CBT mode
For the following posts:
SL NO NAME
1 JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR
3 JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
Note-1: The provisional selection list shall be prepared based on the marks
obtained in CBT post wise and categories wise.
Skill Test will be mandatory for the posts of Senior Assistant, Stenographer and
Junior Assistant and will be qualifying in nature.
PROPOSED EXAMINATION CENTRES CITIES
While applying online application, candidate(s) applying for Group-A post(s) must
Give 03 options and applicant(s) for Group-B&C post(s) must apply.
give 05 options for fixation of the examination centre cities as per the list of the
proposed examination centre cities for respective Group(s).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. The Board reserves the right to select candidates on merit, experience,
As the case may be, written and/or skill test.
2. The Board reserves the right at any point of the recruitment process to amend / change / delete / cancel any of the Terms & Conditions / Guidelines. The Board reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in its entirety or in part for any or all posts at any stage of the process without prior notice.
3. The terms of the Service will be in keeping with the existing rules of the 1985 CBSE Service Rules, subsequent modifications and the rules of the Govt of India from time to time. Selected candidates, on an appointment, are liable to be posted or subsequently transferred anywhere in India in any of the offices of the Board, as these post(s) carried all India Service liability.
4. The applicants must meet the necessary requirements set out in the advertisement for the position and other conditions. Until applying for the minimum basic qualifications laid down for different posts, they are recommended to satisfy themselves. There will be no question seeking advice on qualifications.
* RELATED JOBS