AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019 (Available) 3 Sep Exam Key
AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019: AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination will be commenced in the month of September. The written examinations will take place in various exam centers from 1st of September, 2019 to 8th of September, 2019. After the successful start of the exams, officials will announce on the official website the AP grama sachivalayam answer key 2019 or you can find a direct link to ap. Grama sachivalayam key shift solution for all dates of the examination.The students will be able to roughly calculate their marks and can get an idea about their possibilities.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam- Overview
|Name of the Examination||AP Gram Sachivalyam Exam|
|Exam Commencement Date||1 to 8 September, 2019|
|Answer Key Announcement||Yet to be announced|
The examination for 2019 AP Gram Sachivalayam Examination will be commenced in different shifts about which the students will be notified or they can go to the official website to find the information.
The officials will announce the answer key of the AP Gram Sachivalayam Examination within a few days after successfully organizing the exam. If any objects will be raised regarding the Answer Key of AP Gram Sachivalayam, then the officials will take the responsibility to examine the objects and will make the needed changes. For the Rural & Urban areas posts, which will be conducted in two shifts i.e., the official exam dates will be announced. Forenoon & Afternoon which will be held in the schedule as mentioned below:
September 01, 2019
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V).
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female).
- Welfare & Education Assistant.
- Ward Administrative Secretary.
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II). – II B Common Exam.
- Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – II B Common Exam.
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II).
- Village Horticulture Assistant.
- Village fisheries Assistant.
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant.
- Animal Husbandry Assistant.
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female).
- Village Sericulture Assistant.
September 7, 2019
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) – II A Common Exam.
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – II A Common Exam.
September 08, 2019
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II).
- Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II).
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary.
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II).
When the AP Grama Sachivalayam Final Answer Sheet will be announced by the officials, the students can use the method which is mentioned below to calculate the approximation of their marks, after the answer sheets, in few days the officials will also declare the final results for AP Grama Sachivalayam post.
How to download AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019?
The students can download the AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key 2019 by following the steps which are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam at www.ap.gov.in
- On the official website, look for the option which reads AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Sheet 2019
- After clicking on the link, students will be able to find the Answer Key
- The answer key will be available in the form of a PDF File.
- The candidates are advised to download the answer key so that they will be able to check and calculate the estimate of their marks.
How to calculate marks from AP Grama Sachivalayam answer key
Once the response sheet is published, students may follow the following steps to measure their marks::
- Download the Answer Key and your answer sheet.
- Calculate the total number of correct answer
- Calculate the total number of incorrect answers
- You will find your total marks by applying the formula which is 1 * Number of correct answers –.25 * Number of incorrect answers.
The candidates have the right, if they have any, to object to the uploaded Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key and Question paper. They can raise objection under 3 days after the Answer Key 2019 is released. If they wish to raise objections to the Answer Key and Question sheet, the aspirants can follow the following steps.
Steps to raise the Objection for the Answer Key or Question Paper:
- First of all, the aspirant needs to download the proforma which will be released along with the answer key and will need to take a print out of it.
- The aspirant now needs to fill the question number, answer mentioned on the answer key and the answer which they think to be the correct one.
- In addition, the aspirant will also need to provide some evidence to support their claim.
- As the final step, the aspirant will have to send the proforma to the department concerned along with the supporting proof.
Note: The aspirants who find any problem and wants to object, will need to be quick and are advised to keep a track on the official website. Once the Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key releases 2019, they will send the proforma with proof within 3 days, after which there will be no objection entertained by the authorities. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019Once, the objections are raised by the aspirants, the AP authorities will form a committee of experts who will examine the claims and check if there are any problems in the Answer Key or the Question paper. The experts will then publish the revised Answer Key which will become the base for evaluation of Final Results.
Once AP Grama Sachivalayam’s final results have been released, students can follow the steps to check and download their results:
- The students need to visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam at www.ap.gov.in
- On the Homepage, the candidates will find the option to Log in.
- The candidate needs to Log in by entering their OTPR Id and Date of Birth.
- After the log in, the Results will be displayed on the device of the candidate.
- The candidates are advised to download the results for future reference.
The candidates who are selected for the post and have cleared the written examination will still need to prove their eligibility according to the criteria which are mentioned in their application form for the last stage.
The candidates who will successfully clear all the stages of AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination 2019 will be able to select from various posts which are offered by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
Here are some of the post the successful candidate can select from:
- Engineering Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary
- VRA (Village Revenue Assistant)
- Horticulture Assistant
- FRO and other vacancies
Officials have published a total of 1.6 lake vacancies for candidates to come through the Grama Sachivalayam Review of the AP. The Answer Key 2019 will help the candidates who decide to sit for next year’s examination as they can use it the answers as the reference to prepare for.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Examination is a good platform for students to obtain good positions offered by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Once the officials finish the tests, they will begin to work on announcing the Answer Keys and Exam results for 2019